Please join us for a Winter Cookbook Club! Pull a recipe from Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond’s collection. We’ll have several of her cookbooks on hand at the front desk, or you can choose something online.
Some things to think about:
- This is a Potluck as defined by Massachusetts state law. Neither the food nor the facilities have been inspected by the state or by a local public health agency.
- Sign up is required. Let us know what you are bringing so we don’t have duplicates!
- Each participant must bring one completed ready to serve dish (bring serving spoons, etc.)
- Bring at least one photocopy of the recipe you have chosen. We need a list of the ingredients in the dish you make for allergy considerations.
- To reduce trash, please bring your own plate, cup and utensils.
Bring something to take leftovers home in!
Have fun! Tell us all about your experience making the recipe. Talk about cooking while enjoying great food! Call us at 978-948-2850 to sign up today– space is limited!